This article is about UGC NET 2013 Online Application Form. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will conduct the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test ( NET) exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship in December 2013. The candidates can apply online for UGC NET 2013 Exam from the official website www.csirhrdg.nic.in. Get the all details about the UGC NET exam and how to apply online for UGC NET Exam 2013.
- Online application Starting Date – 30th July 2013.
- Online Registration Last Date – 22nd August 2013.
- Last date to receive the hard copy – 27th August 2013.
- CSIR UGC NET exam Date – 22nd December 2013.
For Junior Fellowship
Candidate should have graduate degree or equivalent from the recognized university with minimum of 55%. 5% of relaxation are provided to the Deserving candidates. Candidates should have degree like B.TEch/BE/B.Pharma/MBSS or equivalent.
PhD Degree with minimum of 50% in accordance with the rule of 19th September 1991.
Age Limit For Candidates
No upper age for the Lectureship is defined whereas for the JRS the age should not be exceed 28 years.
- Rs 400 for General Candidates.
- Rs 200 for OBC Candidates.
- Rs 100 for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply Online UGC NET Exam 2013
You need to fill the CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form if you want to appear in December 2013 Exam . below i have added the steps to fill the application Form Online.
- Go to this website click Here to go .
- Now Scroll the page down and Find the Apply Online button which will be available on bottom of the page.
- A blank form Will be Appear There.
- Fill The Form with correct details.
- take out the hard Copy Of Form
- Now Send the hard copy of form to the official address.
Please Note : Once you fillup Application Form, Please submit it within 30 min. Otherwise Session will be expired and you’ll have to again fillup the Application Form.
For more details about this go here . Please read all instruction before filling the form. For details about CSIR UGC NET Admit card 2013 Stay connected with us by simply subscribing IndiaYouth.