Get Info About IBPS Clerk Application Form and IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2013.Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued the notification for the recruitment of Clerk for the different banks. Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2013 via online through Official Website www.ibps.in. IBPS exam as this is a Common Written Examination for the multiple banks. below We have added the Instructions to apply , eligibility criteria and important dates.
- Online Registrations Date : 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
- Last date to fill the form is 07th September 2013.
- Last date to pay the fees is 12th September 2013.
- Candidates should have graduate degree from any recognized university (basic knowledge of Computer is must)
age should be in between 20 to 28 years
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Any other Bank/ Financial Institution
Application Fees For IBPS Clerk Application Form
- Rs 600 for General and OBC Candidates.
- Rs 100 for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply Online for IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment 2013
- Please Go to This Link Click here.
- Find the link to fill the form online and Click On that.
- A new page will be Open FIll the form and submit it.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- You are Done
There will be total 200 Marks with negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Please Go to the Official Website For More Information. Download the advertisement from here.IndiaYouth Wishes You all the Best For Exam. Subscribe IndiaYouth to get latest Updates like IBPS Admit Card.