Kiwi Fruit also known as World’s Healthiest Food Because of its Health Benefits. The kiwi fruit is considered as a Good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, dietary fiber and magnesium. This is the national fruit of China . Kiwi fruit, also known as Chinese gooseberry or Macaque peach.This Fruit gives you good taste and Apart of its good taste Kiwi fruit has many health benefits especially for women after childbirth and for children to enhance immunity.Get below all the health benefits of Kiwi fruit and add this fruit in your daily life.
KiwiFruit Nutrition Fact
177g of kiwi fruit contains -
Calories – 108
Carbohydrate – 26g
Dietary fiber – 5g
Vitamin C – 133mg
Protein – 2g
Sodium – 5mg
Sugar – 16g
Calcium – 6 percent
Vitamin E – 3 percent
Iron – 3 percent
Health Benefits of Kiwifruit
- Good For Your Healthy Skin as It is Vitamin C Rich Fruit.
- Get rid of Many Eye diseases By adding this Fruit in Your Diet.
- Folic Acid, Dietary Fiber & Energy Boost like antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin D which are beneficial for pregnant women.This Fruit is Good source to garb all this.
- The kiwi fruit contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, magnesium, potassium and copper, which protect our blood vessels and heart.
- Make More Stronger your bones and teeth.
- Good source for healthy hair, nails, eyes and skin as it contains Zinc.
- boost immunity System especially for children.
- adding kiwi to your daily diet can reduce the risk of blood clotting and reduces fats in the blood that can lead to blockages.
- The Vitamin E present in the Kiwifruit is an important antioxidant, which protects cells from damage.
- The kiwifruit contains vitamin C & have strong antioxidant properties that will help you to fight against cancer (breast cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, bladder cancer, etc.) & also help to increases your survival period.
- It will improve sleep quality in adults with sleep problems.
There are multiple health benefits of kiwi fruit as we seen above. It is time to add this World’s Healthiest Food in your diet plan and Stay healthy.
For Our fellow Readers : Have you taken this fruits before ? Please share your views here via comment. You can share this post by Below added Sharing Buttons.